Friday, July 28, 2006

Edwin & Ann PYMBLE married 1877 died 1895 and 1894

Edwin died aged 46 and wife Ann died aged just 35, leaving 7 children the youngest aged 2. The family were inevitably and tragically split up.

The three boys all served in the British Army during WW1 and unfortunately were all seriously injuried with one dying of his wounds in 1918.

Of the 4 girls, I knew something of two of them but of two others I had nothing as I'd been been unable to find any marriage or death records.

Within the last week I have been contacted by Brenda in South Africa. I know now that the two 'lost' girls emigrated to South Africa in the early 1900s. This explains why I was unable to find more detail in the UK.

Thanks to Brenda's co-operation I now have a clearer understanding of the family and their descendants who now live in South Africa, in US and one back working in the UK. THANK YOU BRENDA.

Hopefully the descendants have also gained from this interchange as I have been able to provide them details of their ancestors.

No comments: